For multi-lingual groups where simultaneous language interpretation is required.
The interpreter speaks into a microphone attached to a Landmark Audio FM Transmitter which can be worn comfortably in a waist pack, clipped to a belt, or placed on a surface. Each person listening carries a small Landmark Audio FM Receiver. They hear the interpreter through earbuds or a headset. Only the listeners can hear – no one else around is disturbed.
One transmitter can accommodate any number of listeners/receivers but each interpreter speaking a different language must have their own transmitter which needs to be set to a different frequency.
Build your own Walkabout Kit
Interpreters Take Note:
- Each listener can easily hear you without having to stand close
- Each person adjusts their own volume level on their receiver
- No one can hear the translation except for the listeners
- One transmitter accommodates any number of receivers but each language interpreter must have their own transmitter
- Easy to set up and use
- Works on FM frequencies
- Unsurpassed sound quality at a very low price
- Equipment available for purchase or rental
Simultaneous Interpretation Systems
All transmitters and receivers come with a 2 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee!
FM Transmitters and Receivers for Listening Assistance and Language Interpretation